Monday, October 10, 2011

Holy Cow. I'm suddenly a fan of Mad Men!



Ok, I know it's a bit silly, but it's moments like this that make running an Etsy shop so fun, so I gotta share my excitement. Imagine my surprise today when the Prop Master for the show Mad Men purchased these mugs from my shop! It was totally out of the blue. Especially so because I've been badly neglecting my little vintage shop lately.

Unbelievable to think that Don Draper may be sipping his coffee from one of my cups on an upcoming episode! Although I know a little about Mad Men, I can't say I follow the show. I'm not sure I've even seen a full episode of the show. But believe me, I'll be glued to the next season now!

Anybody else had a brush with fame (even an extremely minor one like mine) through their Etsy shop or their craft business? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment